Just what you need for the holidays!
Deck the halls with your broken and extra action figures by using them in this festive wreath for the holiday season. It’s a great way to get your toys in the yuletide spirit!
What You Need:
- Broken/Extra action figures
- Green acrylic paint
- Green glitter paint
- Foil Christmas garland wreath
- Green twine
- Green ornament hooks
- Red ribbon
1. Unwind the foil garland wreath and make it to the size you prefer. You can also substitute this wreath with a larger fake evergreen wreath available at most craft stores.
2. Paint all the action figures you plan to use with green paint. Let dry and then add a coat of green glitter paint to give it extra sparkle. Let dry again.
3. Place the painted action figures where you want them on the wreath. Experiment with different placement for the best look.
4. Tie the action figures to the wreath using either green twine or by twisting green ornament tree hooks around your figures.
5. Use a piece of red ribbon to tie a bow for the base of your wreath.
6. Feel free to use bigger action figures and vehicles as a topping to the wreath for extra fun!
7. This wreath is a traditional green, but you can have fun making different themed wreaths featuring your figures such as all white for Hoth or red for Mustafar!
This post goes out to my sister from another mother – CBS!